Come and join Wheeling & Able on their annual ‘no bus’ shopping trip in Singleton.
All proceeds from the event will help buy equipment for children with physical disabilities in the local area.
The trip will be held on Saturday November 17 from 8:30am-1:00pm ( depending on store opening hours).
A $25 ticket enables the purchaser to obtain discounts at the following shops:
- 20% off at Moss&Twine
- 30% off at All 4U
- 30% off at Sports Power
- 30% off at Johnston’s Shoes
- 3-% off at Singleton Photo Centre
- 10% off Singleton Hi-Fi ( toys and Jaycar products)
- 30% off at Evidence
- 20% off at Hunter Jewellers ( for Jewellery up to $1000)
- 30% off at Worn Our Wares'
- 10% off at Redbournberry Clothing
(Please note some exclusions apply)
Tickets can be bought at Moss & Twine and picked up from there on the day/ All tickets go in the draw for a lucky ‘ticket’ prize. Further information from Jeannie Hicks 65733893.
Come and help them support our local businesses and a great local charity that has been helping local kids for more than 80 years.