Only nine days remain until Singleton plays host to the Hunter Valley's biggest community Christmas party.
Mayor of Singleton, Cr Sue Moore, said Christmas on John Street on Friday December 7 will be one of the highlights of the year.
This year’s festivities will be headlined by the unwrapping of the Riverside Park at 4.30pm. The Singleton Town Band will then lead a procession to the live stage area for the evening’s main entertainment.
“It’s hard to build on successful events, but the council’s events team has outdone itself with some fabulous new initiatives including free Santa photos," Cr Moore said.
The night will be capped off by a fireworks display from 8.30pm.
- John Street between York Street and William Street
- Pitt Street between John Street and Laurel Lane
- Castlereagh Street between John Street and Laurel Lane
- Burns Lane between John Street and the mall access road
- John Street between William Street and Elizabeth Street (only from 5-5.30pm)